Terms and Conditions of Sale
Premise and Definitions
These conditions of sale (hereinafter also referred to as "Terms of Sale") govern the offering and the sale of apparel products that Altrovedanza offers in its online store dance (hereinafter also referred to as "products"), for the purposes of their sale, in the section Store (hereinafter also referred to as "Altrovedanza Store") on the site www.altrovedanza.com.
The sale of the Products on the "Altrovedanza Store" is performed directly by BCC SRL (hereinafter also called BCC) with registered office in Italy at Via Fanti 100 / B, 97019 Vittoria (Ragusa), Iscr. Reg.
Imp., C.F. and VAT no. 08295501004, Cap. Soc. Fully paid. BCC carries through "Altrovedanza Store" electronic commerce activities against dance schools, retailers for dance products and individuals.
Definition and establishment of the purchase contract
1) In order to make your purchase order, the User is required to register as a Customer through the appropriate procedure, and then follow the purchase procedure indicated by the system.
2) The purchase shall be deemed completed at the time of payment or final confirmation of acceptance of General Conditions of Sale and order.
3) Sending the purchase order implies consent (pursuant to art. 10 DL 185/1999) to receive the subsequent communications described below, which are aimed exclusively at conclusion and execution of the sales contract. The customer has the right to cancel the order within the 12 hours after the conduct of the same, by calling +39.3126.96.36.1999 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) In every case, the seller will check the actual stock availability of the required goods, and the accuracy of the proposal and will notify by telephone at the number listed by the customer, or by email, if you can not fulfill your order or notify the waiting time possible.
5) The seller verified the correctness of the order and payment is received, or set up the mode provided for shipping with delivery, will deliver the product to the carrier expressed in charge of carrying out the delivery address.
6) The payment by the customer will be using the method chosen on-line at the time of purchase.
7) The purchase agreement entered into is concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the Customer by the Seller. The acceptance is expressed through the confirmation email sent to the email address provided by the customer.
8) The confirmation message will include the date and time of the order and an "Order Number" to be used for any further communication. The message will include all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections.
9) The customer, the procedure of purchasing online, it is required to print or save an electronic copy of your order and confirmation and in any case to retain the existing Terms and Conditions of Sale.
10) For each order placed, an invoice will be issued which will be transmitted or with the delivery of the goods or sent electronically via email in the address of the client entered into the system during registration or directly downloaded in the section. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer.
11) No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.